If you’ve been looking for a new way to get your daily dose of Pocketables on your Android or iOS device, then we’ve got just the thing for you: we are very excited to announce a new mobile edition of Pocketables, available through Google Currents on your Android phone or tablet, or your iOS device (iPhone, iPod, and iPad).
While Google Currents is a beautiful RSS reader by itself, we’ve been hard at work making the Pocketables experience on Google Currents even better. This includes easy access to all our recent articles, reviews, and podcasts, as well as content that’s sorted a bit better depending on your particular interests: Android, Apple, and Microsoft.
Long time readers of Good and EVO and Nothing But Tablets will also appreciate sections that are dedicated to those two micro-sites, and we’ve even included quick access to all of our most recent video content.
We’ve made navigation throughout Pocketables on Google Currents extra easy:
- Click on the Pocketables logo at top of any screen to return to the main Pocketables page.
- While reading any article, click on the topic at the top of the screen to return to a list of articles in that topic.
- Swipe left or right on most screens to browse topics or continue reading.
- Click the link at the end of each article to access comments and see the full-site version of the article.
- The mobile edition of Pocketables is optimized for your device, whether that’s a phone or tablet.
We hope you enjoy this new way to read Pocketables, and as always, we look forward to your feedback as we look at ways to make this even better.