On November 28 - one week from today - Hewlett-Packard will be hosting an “HP Win8 Expert Day.” The event, which will take place in the HP forums from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Pacific time, brings together Microsoft and HP experts from both companies, as well as pre-approved independent experts from the community, to answer your questions about Windows 8 and the new devices which have been released over the last few weeks.
You’ll able to ask questions, learn tips and tricks, or get support for a number of different topics, including:
- Upgrade to Windows 8
- Tweak your product to increase performance
- Get the most out of Win8 – learn tips and tricks
- Troubleshoot the issue you are having
- Ensure you have the correct print driver
- Use the tools built into your product that can make it run better and fix common problems
- Get details on new PC’s [from HP] with Windows 8
Of course, you don’t have to participate in HP’s Win8 Expert Day in order to get help with Windows 8. Simply drop by our forums and we’ll do our best to answer your question or point you to someone who can.