Pocketables is teaming up with Zinio to give ten lucky readers a free digital subscription to the magazine of their choice – a value that, depending on the magazine you choose, can be worth over $100! It’s really easy to enter the giveaway, too – simply leave a comment here and tell us the device you’ll use with Zinio, along with the title of the magazine you’d like to win. That’s it! (You can browse all the options here.)
If you want an extra entry, you can head over to the forums and leave a message in our special contest thread, too.
Zinio offers digital subscriptions to practically all of the top magazines, including The Economist, Wired, National Geographic, US Weekly, Harper’s, Esquire, and thousands more. The Zinio app is available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows 8, which allows you to browse and purchase subscriptions or single issues instantly from your computer or mobile device. You can even read and share thousands of articles without a subscription, in many cases.
Even if you don’t win this giveaway, Zinio is still offering 50% off its Best of 2012 – Editor’s Choice selections, along with hundreds more titles in its Sweet Deals promotion, both of which end February 21.
So what’s the fine print of this giveaway? Not a whole lot, actually:
- You can choose any title Zinio carries.
- You can get the full subscription period as indicated on its site (some are 6 months, some are 1 year, etc.).
- Please leave a valid email address in the appropriate field when commenting or registering in the forum, so we can contact you if you win.
- You can live anywhere in the world, as Zinio’s titles are all in digital format.
- You have a week and a half to enter – we’ll consider all comments and forum posts through 2/20, with our winners announced on 2/21.