If you’ve had your eye on the ASUS ZenWatch for a while, but just couldn’t let yourself pull the trigger for $200, you’re in luck: right now, the Google Store has discounted the Android Wear device down to $129.99 – with free shipping, of course.
This first-generation Android Wear smartwatch originally sold for $199.99, and while this is a good price for it now, Google is probably clearing the shelves to make room for an even better second generation of watches. If you have to own the latest and greatest, you may want to wait for a bit to see what happens.
Still, it’s not a bad watch:
- Android WearScreen
- 1.63” AMOLEDDimensions
- 51 x 39.9 x 7.6 ~ 9.4 mmDisplay Resolution
- 320 x 320Water Resistant Rating
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 400 processor with 1.2GHz CPUWireless
- Bluetooth 4.0Memory
- 4 GB internal storage with 512 MB RAMPorts & Connectors
- Micro USB on Charging CradleSensors
- 9 Axis Sensor
If you’re interested, you can buy it at the link below.