Go Back   Pocketables Forum > Pocketables Community > Lounge

Lounge Introduce yourself and talk about what you want.

Old 01-01-2011, 01:49 AM
Tech Curious

Default Greetings from the United Kingdom

Hello,

I bought myself a Streak 5 for Christmas and persuaded my family to shower me with Streak Goodies too! I also completed the OTA upgrade for Android 2.2; and I'm now waiting for Gingerbread.

Has anyone seen any signs of it yet.

It took me 6 months of research to make the decision - and I'm very glad I stuck with it. Everyone who sees the device in its leather holder breaks out in Wows! ... and What is that !?

I took it into a Phone Store over the Christmas break; which doesn't sell Dell Streak, and the place almost stopped for a mutual admiration session - sales-persons and customers alike!

Does anyone know where I can find/buy a printed copy of the User Guide for Streak and 2.2 ?

I know I can print it out from the Internet ... I've even downloaded the file onto a PC ... but to do so will cost me over $50 in paper and printer inks - and it will still be too large to carry about with me. I've also bookmarked the file for the guide on the device itself - but I'd still like a printed version to read in comfort.

At over 72 years of age reading small print is not my strongest point.

I hope to hear from someone and wish you all ... Onwards and Upwards and a great New Year in 2011.

By the way ... try taking a look at www.50plus-feeling30.typepad.com for an interesting read ... I update it fairly often and will do so again in the new day or so.
Old 01-10-2011, 05:48 AM
Tech Curious

Question Re: Greetings from the United Kingdom

Hi Barrie,

I visited your websites and I am eagerly interested in your concepts. I only wonder one thing: you are not selling the items on yourself, but let Ecoflow do it on your behalf, are you? So, the Hydroxy, did you invent it or Ecoflow did? I am not quite sure having properly understood it all.

Suppose I would like to buy one from you. Would I have to turn to Ecoflow and buy their Motoflow?

What do you think of carrying electromagnetic objects on your body to cure or counter bad radiation? What make you believe that those objects are not as bad as the radiation they claim to counter?

Thanks for reading me and answering should it be the case.
Old 01-25-2011, 01:09 PM
Tech Curious

Default Re: Greetings from the United Kingdom

Hello,

Finally ... you get a reply from this thread. Please accept my apologies for taking so long. I've been in Scotland and away from my main machine.

I have worn a Bioflow Elite Two-Tone bracelet for many years and I feel very confident about its effects. I'm 72 now and the only discomfort I suffer from is a persistent upper shoulder pain in my right shoulder (definitely a touch of arthritis caused by a fall in my teens) - otherwise my pact with the usual pharmaceutical companies keeps the shoulder, my heart, blood pressure and knees in good shape - and I'm thankfully pretty fit for my age!!

Take a look at this link ... www.ecoflow.com/bioflow-elite-two-tone-cat-1-subcat-1-product-54 ... for a view of the current bracelet product. I sold many of them when I was a Distributor for ECOFLOW.

As I explained in my other response to you last week - I have 2 x Hydrogen Cells installed on my car (and I know that you've read my blog on the subject). Here's the link to the de Verde Technologies Ltd website again ...

http://www.hydrogenhybrids.uk.com ...

Naturally, I recommend both products and wish you well with them.
Old 01-28-2011, 03:18 AM
Tech Curious

Smile Re: Greetings from the United Kingdom

Hello,

No worries, since you answered on the blog. And that's also where I reply.

See you there.
Old 03-30-2011, 04:31 AM
Tech Curious

Question Re: Greetings from the United Kingdom

Dear Barrie,

I can no longer log via your Millgate website. I've been trying over and over again. Seems Yahoo's fault.

So, I wanted to say that I wrote to the company as you suggested, to ask about a cell for moped, but I never got an answer.

I found your last answer fascinating -the one about white hankerchief wiped on exhaust pipe! If so, I all the more ask: why would nobody knows about that? automotive constructors and sellers, environemental and green people and governements? This is insane!

If it really pollutes zilch, and consumption is lower, why, why doesn't evreybody talk about it?!

Cheers
Old 09-11-2012, 02:30 AM
Tech Curious

Unhappy Re: Greetings from the United Kingdom

Dear Barrie,

Sequel.

Not only has Verde failed to answer me, but they put me on their mailing list all the same! That did not bother them at all to use my Email address for publicity reasons, while using it to answer my enquiry that seemed to bother them a lot... Welldone Verde, and see you never.