#16  
Old 12-20-2011, 06:22 AM
Daedalus Daedalus is offline
Tech Curious
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 4
Default Re: GMA500 IEMGD 8.14.1100.2208 (Nov 15, 2011)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyFish View Post
Did anyone notice any issues when trying to view a large picture (i.e. 5000 x 2500) in Windows Photo viewer? Just curious.
I tried too, doesn't work on my ASUS 1011HA with these drivers, but it works on other computers. Anyway, it works with other softwares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyFish View Post
Daedalus, On my UH900, I'm unfortunately not able to reproduce the brightness issue upon resume from hibernate. I would like to add that I don't have Fujitsu's hotkey utilities installed. Is there an Asus-based utility that you're using, and might disabling that solve the issue? I apologize if you've already considered this.
Yes I use an ASUS Utility, I removed it from startup and after rebooting brightness hotkeys still worked (the only difference was the lack of the OSD when I used them; others hotkeys, e.g, volume, didn't work at all), but after hibernation or standby, brightness hotkeys don't work, as before... so it's independant by utility!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-20-2011, 02:07 PM
danilo.francesco danilo.francesco is offline
Tech Curious
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 36
Default Re: GMA500 IEMGD 8.14.1100.2208 (Nov 15, 2011)

In Windows 7 there is the Scheduler, you can create a new activity in which you launch on reactivation of the pc the utility. I hope that this solution work for you bye
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyFish View Post
Did anyone notice any issues when trying to view a large picture (i.e. 5000 x 2500) in Windows Photo viewer? Just curious.
I tried too, doesn't work on my ASUS 1011HA with these drivers, but it works on other computers. Anyway, it works with other softwares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyFish View Post
Daedalus, On my UH900, I'm unfortunately not able to reproduce the brightness issue upon resume from hibernate. I would like to add that I don't have Fujitsu's hotkey utilities installed. Is there an Asus-based utility that you're using, and might disabling that solve the issue? I apologize if you've already considered this.
Yes I use an ASUS Utility, I removed it from startup and after rebooting brightness hotkeys still worked (the only difference was the lack of the OSD when I used them; others hotkeys, e.g, volume, didn't work at all), but after hibernation or standby, brightness hotkeys don't work, as before... so it's independant by utility!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-26-2011, 03:46 AM
Helpy Helpy is offline
Tech Curious
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3
Default Re: GMA500 IEMGD 8.14.1100.2208 (Nov 15, 2011)

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilo.francesco View Post
Hello,
I just finish to build the EMGD driver for my Aspire One 751h (Windows 7).
This version of EMGD is 1.10 Gold.
It works good with HD video even youtube HD video and it doesn't crash with the hardware acceleration actives. The previous version of IEMGD had problems with the hardware acceleration of the flash media player because it can produce browser crash if you try to play a video on youtube.
I tried to play many video on youtube and this driver works perfectly.
I tried to play some HD video with PowerDVD and the quality is very good without any problem.
I tried to play Open Arena (based on Quake 3, OpenGL) and it works perfectly.
Dual Screen works perfectly.
Hibernation and suspend work.
The only main problem is that the driver supports the directX 9 and it doesn't support the directX 10 . If someone can help me I can build a new driver to make it support even the directX 10. I found a paper by Intel in which the EMGD driver supports only the directX 9Ex so maybe it is not possible to make the support for the directX 10.

Paper: http://download.intel.com/design/int...ERS/325830.pdf
Page 8.

I hope you like this driver because I like it very much.
Thanks

PS(1) here is the link to download the driver BYE
NEW URLS
https://rapidshare.com/files/3645178...8_Windows7.zip

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TN3INWWX

PS(2) If you don't have an Acer Aspire One 751h and you need to change the resolution of the monitor you can edit the file "igdlh32.inf" lines 243-244, 284, 288 changing the resolution 1366x768 to your default resolution
Hello Danilo, thank you very much for your work, I appreciate it a lot.

I have some questions,
1) what version of adobe flash player did you use?
2) do you have this drivers for win xp?
3) what codec (pack) did you use?

PD: I have a Fit-PC2i with GMA500.

Thank you again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-26-2011, 01:06 PM
danilo.francesco danilo.francesco is offline
Tech Curious
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 36
Default Re: GMA500 IEMGD 8.14.1100.2208 (Nov 15, 2011)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by danilo.francesco View Post
Hello,
I just finish to build the EMGD driver for my Aspire One 751h (Windows 7).
This version of EMGD is 1.10 Gold.
It works good with HD video even youtube HD video and it doesn't crash with the hardware acceleration actives. The previous version of IEMGD had problems with the hardware acceleration of the flash media player because it can produce browser crash if you try to play a video on youtube.
I tried to play many video on youtube and this driver works perfectly.
I tried to play some HD video with PowerDVD and the quality is very good without any problem.
I tried to play Open Arena (based on Quake 3, OpenGL) and it works perfectly.
Dual Screen works perfectly.
Hibernation and suspend work.
The only main problem is that the driver supports the directX 9 and it doesn't support the directX 10 . If someone can help me I can build a new driver to make it support even the directX 10. I found a paper by Intel in which the EMGD driver supports only the directX 9Ex so maybe it is not possible to make the support for the directX 10.

Paper: http://download.intel.com/design/int...ERS/325830.pdf
Page 8.

I hope you like this driver because I like it very much.
Thanks

PS(1) here is the link to download the driver BYE
NEW URLS
https://rapidshare.com/files/3645178...8_Windows7.zip

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TN3INWWX

PS(2) If you don't have an Acer Aspire One 751h and you need to change the resolution of the monitor you can edit the file "igdlh32.inf" lines 243-244, 284, 288 changing the resolution 1366x768 to your default resolution
Hello Danilo, thank you very much for your work, I appreciate it a lot.

I have some questions,
1) what version of adobe flash player did you use?
2) do you have this drivers for win xp?
3) what codec (pack) did you use?

PD: I have a Fit-PC2i with GMA500.

Thank you again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
1) The latest version of adobe flash player works well.
2) No, I don't have the driver for windows xp I can build the driver only for Windows 7. I am very sorry for that.
3) To watch the video I use mainly PowerDVD 10.0
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Bye
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-26-2011, 04:12 PM
danilo.francesco danilo.francesco is offline
Tech Curious
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 36
Default Re: GMA500 IEMGD 8.14.1100.2208 (Nov 15, 2011)

This driver works only with windows 7.
Here there are all the driver for your pc
http://www.fit-pc2.com/download/xp-drivers/
and
here the video driver
http://www.fit-pc2.com/download/xp-d...egd-100704.zip
bye
Quote:
Originally Posted by danilo.francesco View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by danilo.francesco View Post
Hello,
I just finish to build the EMGD driver for my Aspire One 751h (Windows 7).
This version of EMGD is 1.10 Gold.
It works good with HD video even youtube HD video and it doesn't crash with the hardware acceleration actives. The previous version of IEMGD had problems with the hardware acceleration of the flash media player because it can produce browser crash if you try to play a video on youtube.
I tried to play many video on youtube and this driver works perfectly.
I tried to play some HD video with PowerDVD and the quality is very good without any problem.
I tried to play Open Arena (based on Quake 3, OpenGL) and it works perfectly.
Dual Screen works perfectly.
Hibernation and suspend work.
The only main problem is that the driver supports the directX 9 and it doesn't support the directX 10 . If someone can help me I can build a new driver to make it support even the directX 10. I found a paper by Intel in which the EMGD driver supports only the directX 9Ex so maybe it is not possible to make the support for the directX 10.

Paper: http://download.intel.com/design/int...ERS/325830.pdf
Page 8.

I hope you like this driver because I like it very much.
Thanks

PS(1) here is the link to download the driver BYE
NEW URLS
https://rapidshare.com/files/3645178...8_Windows7.zip

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TN3INWWX

PS(2) If you don't have an Acer Aspire One 751h and you need to change the resolution of the monitor you can edit the file "igdlh32.inf" lines 243-244, 284, 288 changing the resolution 1366x768 to your default resolution
Hello Danilo, thank you very much for your work, I appreciate it a lot.

I have some questions,
1) what version of adobe flash player did you use?
2) do you have this drivers for win xp?
3) what codec (pack) did you use?

PD: I have a Fit-PC2i with GMA500.

Thank you again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
1) The latest version of adobe flash player works well.
2) No, I don't have the driver for windows xp I can build the driver only for Windows 7. I am very sorry for that.
3) To watch the video I use mainly PowerDVD 10.0
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Bye
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 01-15-2012, 08:52 PM
Helpy Helpy is offline
Tech Curious
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3
Default Re: GMA500 IEMGD 8.14.1100.2208 (Nov 15, 2011)

thanks, now I am with windows 7 and I am interested in your drivers but all videos (360p,480p,720p) in flash plays at 10fps.
(fitPC forum is out of date)

Last edited by Helpy; 01-16-2012 at 05:37 AM. Reason: .
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-18-2012, 02:39 AM
danilo.francesco danilo.francesco is offline
Tech Curious
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 36
Default Re: GMA500 IEMGD 8.14.1100.2208 (Nov 15, 2011)

It is a big problem because in my netbook flash player works fine up to 720p the only thing that you can try is to build your own version of the driver. Here is the framework which you can use to make the driver:
http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/embedde.../software/emgd
and
here the instruction
http://forum.tabletpcreview.com/hp-s...ver-slate.html
look at the post number #8
bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpy View Post
thanks, now I am with windows 7 and I am interested in your drivers but all videos (360p,480p,720p) in flash plays at 10fps.
(fitPC forum is out of date)
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-18-2012, 03:27 AM
Helpy Helpy is offline
Tech Curious
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3
Default Re: GMA500 IEMGD 8.14.1100.2208 (Nov 15, 2011)

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilo.francesco View Post
It is a big problem because in my netbook flash player works fine up to 720p the only thing that you can try is to build your own version of the driver. Here is the framework which you can use to make the driver:
http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/embedde.../software/emgd
and
here the instruction
http://forum.tabletpcreview.com/hp-s...ver-slate.html
look at the post number #8
bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpy View Post
thanks, now I am with windows 7 and I am interested in your drivers but all videos (360p,480p,720p) in flash plays at 10fps.
(fitPC forum is out of date)
Ok, thank you very much. I will try to build my custom driver.

note: all youtube videos "in full screen" plays at 10fps.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-24-2012, 03:31 AM
danilo.francesco danilo.francesco is offline
Tech Curious
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 36
Default Re: GMA500 IEMGD 8.14.1100.2208 (Nov 15, 2011)

Hello,
If you try using Google Earth in street view mode the images are not shown correctly there is a grey part.
This problem happen in both mode in DirectX and OpenGL. In OpenGL is even worse.
See the images below:

DirectX


OpenGL


This Problem happens with the original driver and the new driver (2208) as well.
Somebody has the solution for this problem?

I am waiting a replay

Bye
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 05-08-2013, 10:40 PM
generello generello is offline
Tech Curious
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1
Default Re: GMA500 IEMGD 8.14.1100.2208 (Nov 15, 2011)

Hi there, I think I've come late... Danilo, would you be so kind to mirror your driver? I have 751h and I would like to give it a try! Thanks in advice!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-10-2013, 10:16 AM
kazar kazar is offline
Tech Curious
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 20
Default Re: GMA500 IEMGD 8.14.1100.2208 (Nov 15, 2011)

Hi, driver is also avaiable here http://gma500booster.blogspot.it/201...-2013.html?m=0 it's not danilo's release but

version is 8.14.1180.3398 from intel emgd 1.18suite (relesed on june 2013) and it works also on acer devices-asus and so on
@danilo i have a question do you have changed dtd settings or are you using standart value?
My user blog sent me datasheet of your device if you need can share it!
Dal nome suppongo sia italiano se vuoi aiutarmi puoi contattarmi sul blog magari hai qualche tips da dirmi il mio lavoro leggermente diverso dal tuo ed supportare pi device possibili per ridurre la frammentazione di questo driver.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
acer aspire one 751h, gma500, iemgd

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -10. The time now is 05:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Back to Top Copyright © 2006-2016 CrowdGather. All rights reserved. About Pocketables | Advertisers | Investors | Legal | Contact