Macaulay Macaulay Culkin Culkin ha released an ad for Google Assistant and it’s pretty amusing. I should probably write about 250 more words but the video speaks for itself and you can click the link.
Google Home Alone
- “How much do I owe you?” and you’ll be reminded to “Keep the change, you filthy animal.”
- “Did I forget something?” and the famous “KEVINNNNNNNNNN” scream will play back.
- “It’s me Snakes. I got the stuff,” to recreate a back-and-forth dialogue from the movie Kevin watches, “Angels with Filthy Souls.”
- “The Wet Bandits are here” to trigger Kevin defending his house.
- “I’m the man of the house” to relive the famous scene when Kevin tries aftershave.
The link below has a making of video that’s also pretty amusing.
Remember, just a couple more days to vote until he legally is known as
Macaulay Macaulay Culkin Culkin. Doesn’t look like anything else is remotely in contention.